We take your Privacy and Security VERY seriously at Ipso MoFo:
SUPER SAFE 256 Bit SSL Checkout process
All your details are encrypted and your card details are NEVER stored on our servers.
DAILY malware and virus scans by Norton
No nasties lurking on here! We’re clean as a whistle.
Your details will NEVER be passed on
None of those junk mail shenanigans going on at the MoFo.
If you’ve got a spare 10 minutes, feel free to have a read of all the info below.
- 1. Introduction
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- 2. Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);information that you provide to us when registering with our websiteinformation relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website information that you post to our website for publication on the internet, like reviews etc.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- 3. Using Your Personal Information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:administer our website and business;enable your use of the services available on our website;send you goods purchased through our website;send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, e.g. a product review, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- 4. Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents or suppliers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:to the extent that we are required to do so by law;in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- 5. International Data Transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate or have business in, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Clause 7.
- 6. Retaining Personal Information
- This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:to the extent that we are required to do so by law;if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; andin order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- 7. Security Of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- 8. Amendments
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- 9. Third Party Websites
- Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 10. Updating Information
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- 12. Our Details
- This website is owned and operated by Ipso MoFo Pty Ltd. ABN 54 602 412 760.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given on our Contacts page, or by email to hello@ipsoMoFo.com.